Family Services of Warren County offers comprehensive behavioral health evaluations to clearly asses specific needs of a person. Staff will work collaboratively with the person, as well as family members, other behavioral health providers, primary care physicians, probation and other community supports, to promote continuity of care and increase overall well being.
All services provided by staff are trauma informed.
Mental Health Services
- Individual Therapy
- Family Therapy
- Couples Therapy
- Anger Management Evaluations
- Healthy Relationship Evaluations (HRP)
- Psycho Educational Groups (Self-Pay):
- Anger Management: People demonstrating anger, violence, and other aggressive behaviors can benefit from the Anger Management Group. It is a 8 session group offered quarterly. Group members will learn how to manage anger effectively and develop self-control over thoughts and actions.
- Healthy Relationships Program (HRP): This program is a 8 week group that focuses on power and control issues, emotional regulation, feeling identification, and the elements of a healthy and sustainable relationship. Group members will learn to examine beliefs and behaviors that have been detrimental in the past and practice new skills and behaviors that can result in safer and more satisfying relationships.
Substance Abuse Services
- Outpatient: 1 individual session a week.
- Intensive Outpatient: 1 individual session a week, group therapy 3x a week for 3 hours, per day
- Drug and Alcohol Evaluations
- DUI Program (Self Pay): 8 week group that assists individuals in overcoming problematic drinking and other substance use disorders.
- Men’s Recovery Group(Warren County Jail)
We serve all individuals in need of behavioral health counseling.
We offer discounted fees for clients who qualify based on Federal Poverty Guidelines for the 48 Contiguous States and the District of Columbia.
We do not deny services based on a person’s:
- National origin
- Sexual orientation