Family Services of Warren County offers comprehensive behavioral health evaluations to clearly asses specific needs of a person. Staff will work collaboratively with the person, as well as family members, other behavioral health providers, primary care physicians, probation and other community supports, to promote continuity of care and increase overall well being.
All services provided by staff are trauma informed.
Mental Health Services
- Individual Therapy
- Family Therapy
- Couples Therapy
- Anger Management Evaluations
- Healthy Relationship Evaluations (HRP)
- Psycho Educational Groups:
- Anger Management
- Healthy Relationships Program (HRP)
- DUI Program
Substance Abuse Services
- Outpatient: 1 individual session a week.
- Intensive Outpatient: 1 individual session a week, group therapy 3x a week for 3 hours, per day
- Drug and Alcohol Evaluations
- Men’s Recovery Group(Warren County Jail)
We serve all individuals in need of behavioral health counseling.
We offer discounted fees for clients who qualify based on Federal Poverty Guidelines for the 48 Contiguous States and the District of Columbia.
We do not deny services based on a person’s:
- National origin
- Sexual orientation